Join our membership plan from only £15.00 per month
Why join our membership plan?
- Reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with regular attendance
- Eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Scheme
- Spreads the cost of your routine dental care through a convenient monthly Direct Debit
- Exclusive 10% discount on most treatments for our plan members only
- Saves you money compared to private pay-as-you-go fees
we also provide dental membership plans for children
What’s included in your membership?
Depending on how good your dental health is, your dentist or hygienist will decide which plan is needed to maintain your dental health.
How do these appointments help you?
Dental health examinations provide:
- Clinical examination to catch developing problems early
- Checking for signs of oral cancer for early detection
- X-rays where clinically necessary for an in-depth examination of your oral health
Hygiene appointments provide:
- Professional removal of harmful hard plaque
- Advice and techniques – we work with you to prevent tooth decay and gum disease
- Fresher breath and a brighter smile for improved self-esteem
This results in the complete package to maintain your oral health. We strongly recommend joining to help reduce the risk of expensive restorative treatment in the future.
Please speak to any member of the team if you would like more information or for details on how to register.